Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lots of “confetti” everywhere!

Today is my Birthday! Happy Birthday to me! :) I thought I would make my tiny princesses a fun and colorful Birthday lunch so that they could celebrate in spirit with me while they were at school!
Yes, this lunch contains much more sprinkles confetti than usual, but that’s okay! There is after all, reason to celebrate!!
Both lunches are exactly the same today with the exception of the sandwich! I’ve decided to stop getting so excited about that now, since it does happen more often than not. No real vegetables in this lunch today or fruit for that matter. We had a carrot incident, but I’ll save that for another blog post….

Tiny princess A’s lunch 10/25/12

007

Tiny princess K’s lunch 10/25/12

002

Here’s what they had…
  • Veggie straws
  • Plain animal crackers with 3 chocolate sprinkle confetti covered ones on top
  • Mozzarella cheese bites and turkey pepperoni with cute dog pick
  • Mott’s Medleys all natural fruit snacks
  • Granola bar broke in thirds
  • Organic French vanilla yogurt with sprinkles confetti colored and flavored with strawberry syrup
  • Birthday cake sandwich with, you guessed it…. more sprinkles confetti made using my trusty Lunch Punch! A got honey butter. K got PB&J

    Packed in our PlanetBox lunch systems! 
And just cause we are totally addicted to them…. I had to add in some Lunchbox Love Notes!! (((LOVE)))

005

008

blogsiggy
Some things I used to make these lunches

No comments:

Post a Comment