Monday, October 8, 2012

Back to our regularly scheduled catch up lunches.

 

Lunches fit for a King?

Today’s post will focus on some lunches I have made for the guy I love. <3 (all descriptions have been copied and pasted directly from my Bento face book page. Check it out here.

The "You're in the dog house" Bento. ;)
Tim's Lunch 9/21/12
Some of you know and some of you don't know that I coach little league cheerleading 3 nights a week. Tonight I was without my assistant coach so I asked my sweet husband to come up to make sure I didn't drown in a sea of 8 and 9 year olds. ;) Guess what? He stood me up!!! I'm so glad my new lunch punch sets came today as one of them contained the perfect sandwich cutter for the man in my life! ♥


Turkey and cheese "Dog in a house" sandwich with additional doggie cheese cutout.
Peanut Butter/Cheddar crackers
String cheese (whole) He informed me that he felt very strange eating string cheese that had been cut up.
Mott's Medleys fruit snacks and some cherry tomatoes in silicone heart cups. (Just to be sure he knows I still love him.)
Croutons
and a few peanut M&Ms ♥
There is also a little note tucked into the silverware compartment. Nothing too mushy... Just letting him know he's the "string to my cheese"!

Packed in a Laptop Lunch Box

026

The "Yes, you grabbed the right lunch" Bento
♥ Last week my husband informed me that when he sat down at the work lunch table and opened up his "You're in the dog house" lunch, his boss just happened to be walking by. He stopped for a moment to check out Tim's lunch. His response? "What did ya do? Grab one of your kids lunches by mistake?"

Tim's lunch 9/24/12

Chicken, cheese, and tomato sandwich with cupcake cheese cutout complete with cherry cutout tomato on top.
Mott's Medleys fruit snacks
S'mores trail mix. Made with mini graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips. ♥
Alternating peanut butter cheddar and peanut butter crackers.
Oyster crackers with a small container of butter to spread on them. Something he has done since childhood.
Veggie chips.

009

 

The "Sorry, you have another crustless sandwich" Bento.
The only problem with with packing my sweet husband's lunch in a PlanetBox is that he'll have to eat his sandwich crustless. :)
Tim's lunch 9/25/12

Veggie chip.
Cheese chunks and oyster crackers. (no butter today)
Frozen yogurt flower
Granola bar.
Turkey, cheese, and tomato sandwich. Crustless of course. ;)

 

001

 

The "It's not chicken sandwich day at work!" Bento.
Tomorrow is chicken sandwich day at my tiny princess's school. They adore chicken sandwich day, and wouldn't miss it for the world. ♥ As I was washing today's lunch boxes, I stated that I guess I was off the lunch making hook for tomorrow. "Why?" asked my husband. "Cause the girls will be buying hot lunch. It's chicken sandwich day, remember?" -

"Well it's not chicken sandwich day at work.... do I still get a fun lunch?" It's a good thing he's so cute and I can't refuse his request. ♥
Tim's lunch 9/26/12
String cheese.
Turkey and cheese sandwich. (with crust. ;)
Croutons
Bunny shaped hard cooked egg.
Mott's Medleys fruit snacks.
Alternating peanut butter/peanut butter cheddar crackers.
Veggie chips.
S'mores mix.
Frozen yogurt flowers. I just want to add that the frozen yogurt shapes do not keep until lunch time. I always present my tiny princesses lunches in the morning so that they know what to expect. They get to see the shapes, however they are all melted come lunch time. Freezing them keeps them cold though, and my girls never complain about that! ♥
Packed in a Go Green Lunch Box

008 

The "Easy as leftovers not really a Bento" Bento.
Late night. Slept in. The result... quick easy lunch!
Tim's lunch 9/28/12

Leftover lasagna.
Little dipper of parmesan cheese.
Grapes
S'mores trail mix. ♥
Packed in a glad food container.

001

 

blogsiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment