Monday, November 12, 2012

Yes, my girls are still eating lunch….

Oh My! I’m having such a hard time with blogging lately! Oh well, I’m here now and I’ve got lunches to catch up on! :o) I have to admit part of the reason that I haven’t been posting our lunches is because I haven’t been satisfied with my photos. Now, I know they don’t have to be perfect…. I just wish they would be consistent.
Hard to remember where I left off, but I think it was here.

Tiny princess A & K’s lunches 11/8/12

002

003 


Here’s what they had
  • Heart sandwiches. Turkey/Butter for A. Peanut butter and jelly for K
  • Brown Cow maple yogurt with sprinkles
  • S’mores trail mix
  • Hard cooked eggs Bunny for A. Bear for K. Salt/Pepper on the side for A
  • Pretzel twists and cheese. Hold the cheese for A.
  • Packed in Goodbyn sandwich containers
Tiny princess K’s lunch 11/9/12

004
Here’s what she had…
  • Peanut butter and jelly mini leave and acorn sandwiches
  • Tortilla chips and sweet onion salsa
  • Frozen strawberry
  • Carmel apple trail mix. (Gerber fruit puffs/marshmallows/caramel bits) YUM!!
Tiny princess A’s lunch 11/9/12
007

Here’s what she had…
  • Turkey/butter leave and acorn sandwiches
  • Pretzel rods
  • Carrots and ranch
  • Brown Cow maple yogurt with fall sprinkles
  • Frozen berry mix
  • Caramel apple trail mix. This one uses Apple straws instead of fruit puff, which in my opinion is much yummier! K doesn’t like the apple straws. Strange girl!
  • packed in Yubo lunch boxes
Tiny princess A and K’s lunches 11/10/12

005
010

Here’s what they had…
  • “Turkey” sandwiches. A’s was chicken K’s was PB&J
  • Pretzel rods
  • Nerds Pink for A. Purple for K.
  • Granola bar for A. Cheese for K.
  • Almonds
  • Brown Cow maple yogurt
  • Thanksgiving lunch box love! Get them HERE
  • Packed in easy lunchboxes

blogsiggy
Some things I used to make theses lunches…

No comments:

Post a Comment