Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A wrap of my latest lunches… nothing to write home about.

This one really will be short and to the point! I promise!

Tiny princess K’s lunch 11/15/12 Fun with spelling words!

runfun

Here’s what she had…
  • Spelling word cheese sandwiches
  • A few BBQ crunchers potato chips
  • Peanut butter crackers
  • Nerds
  • Applesauce with sprinkles
  • Packed in an easylunchbox
  • also included is a forever favorite.. Lunchbox Love note!
Tiny princess A’s lunch 11/15/12 No theme goin’ on here.

005

Here’s what she had…
  • Brown cow maple yogurt with sprinkles
  • Nerds
  • Peanut butter crackers
  • Apple wedges with peanut butter for dipping/spreading
  • Ice cream shaped turkey sandwich made using Lunchpunch
  • BBQ chips
  • I can’t remember what was in the Go Green drink bottle, but I’m sure it was 100% juice of some sort.
  • Packed in our Go Green lunch box
Tiny princess K’s lunch inner container lids off 11/16/12 Feeling a little fallish

007

Tiny princess A’s lunch with inner lids on

015

Here’s what they had…
  • Brown Cow Maple yogurt with a bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top. Have I mentioned how my my princesses love this stuff! Seriously! It’s their favorite. In fact they have been refusing every other yogurt I offer them lately.
  • A few watermelon pieces
  • Granola bar halved
  • Veggie straws
  • Fairy bread sandwiches. A had plain butter today. K had her usual PB&J. I originally saw the idea for fairy bread on pinterest. Unfortunately I never pinned the pin. I did some searching and thought I don’t know if this is the original place I found the idea you can get the tutorial HERE.
  • Packed in our ever faithful easylunchesboxes
  • Not to forget our Lunchbox Love Notes!
Tiny princess A’s lunch 11/19/12

335

Here’s what she had…
  • Maple yogurt yet again. No sprinkles this time so I covered it with the container lid. :op
  • Veggie straws
  • Half a cream cheese bagel
  • Nerds
  • some sort of 100% fruit juice in the drink container. Honest, I don’t give my girls random juices. We usually purchase variety packs of juice boxes so when I add them to the containers I never quite remember which kind made it in that day. :o)
  • Packed in our fun Green Goodbyn Bynto
  • Also includes some lunchbox love
Tiny princess K’s lunch 11/19/12

338

here’s what she had…
  • Veggie straws
  • Banana slices
  • Boring maple yogurt (no sprinkles)
  • Sour punch rope
  • Leftover pizza with ranch
  • 100% juice in the drink container
  • packed in our fun pink Goodbyn Bynto
  • and of course we didn’t for get some lunchbox love!
And finally wrapping up this week’s at school lunches with today’s pictures. No real theme. I think I need some new supplies so I can theme my lunches better. :op
Tiny princess A and K’s lunches exactly the same minus accessories. 11/20/12

003

007

Here’s what they had…
  • Non healthy fruit snacks. I thought they looked kind of blah in here so I decided to cute-tify them with a little orange organza ribbon. <3
  • Leftover tacos.
  • String cheese cut
  • Corn. Not sure how they will like this cold, but they both were willing to try it so who was I to deny it! ;)
  • Goldfish S’mores mix. These are so cute and the princesses have never had them before. They were a special treat from Grandma cause she knows how crazy we all are about our s’mores! YUM!
  • Veggie straws
  • and our old favorite…. maple yogurt. With SPRINKLES!!! YAY! Confession… I ran out of fall leaf sprinkles so I stole some pumpkins from my Halloween stash! ;)
  • Packed in our Planetbox lunch systems!
  • Also included is some Thanksgiving lunchbox love!!!

blogsiggySome things I used to make these lunches….

No comments:

Post a Comment