Friday, December 28, 2012

Santa likes fun snacks too

Well, another Christmas has come and gone and even though I say this every year I think this one has topped them all. We enjoyed a fabulous relaxing day at home spent with my sweet husbands parents and grandparents. ♥ It was fabulous!

I don’t plan to do much fun lunch making over this holiday, (I’m sure there may be one or two. My girls most likely will request it.) but I do have a few lunches from the days leading up to break that I haven’t shared yet, so I’ll try to add a blog post here and there. :)

This one is a special one. A special request from my tiny princesses.
As we were getting ready to set out some milk and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, my youngest tiny princesses decided that he should get a bento style snack instead. I decided she was right. This is what she prepared for him. ♥

IMG_1073

IMG_1075

I think he really enjoyed his snack!

IMG_1079


siggy_thumb[2]

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute bento! I'm sure Santa enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete