Monday, February 4, 2013

Early Spring? What do you think?

According to Punxsutawney Phil this year spring is going to come early….. What do you all think?

When the tiny princesses and I looked out the window this morning, to see big white flakes falling from the sky we decided that the thoughts of an early Spring weren’t quite in our brains yet! We decided to give it a push by adding a little spring to our EasyLunchboxes! ♥

I was really sad that I didn’t participate in The Bento Bloggers And Friends Groundhog linkie, so I decided to make this “spring themed” lunch instead. After all,  Phil said Spring was coming early…. who am I to disagree?

IMG_1661

My tiny princesses had….
  • flower shaped cheese sandwich with flower cheese cutout on top
  • Mott’s Medleys fruit snacks in the green sauce container. Did you know that Mott’s Medleys fruit snacks are all natural and are made using real fruit and vegetable juices? This mama for one, was really glad to find these! I need all the fruit and vegetable help I can get with these picky princesses!
  • Brown Cow all natural maple yogurt
  • a few goldfish crackers
  • green beans
  • raisins
  • 3 frosted shortbread cookies
  • packed in an EasyLunchbox
IMG_1663

Some things I did to make these lunches special….
  • used fun cutters for for the sandwich and cheese
  • colorful sauce cups are great for things other than “sauce”
  • sprinkles in yogurt are a great special touch and one of our favorites
  • food picks are a great use for aiding to pick up bite sized food items
  • silicone cups make keeping food separated a breeze
siggy_thumb[2]
some things I used to make these lunches…

No comments:

Post a Comment