Monday, February 11, 2013

Leftover love!

I tried to come up with a clever title for this post, but my mind isn’t really in a thinking mood today. I decided to go with the obvious. ;)

We had Pizza for dinner last night, so naturally today’s lunch includes some leftovers! YUM! Who doesn’t like cold pizza? Oh, wait a minute…. that’s right, I don’t. It’s okay, though. My tiny princesses, do so that’s all that matters. ♥

Here is today’s lunch packed in our Goodbyn sandwich containers…. This really is a great container for trying to fit a decent sized lunch in a pretty small space.

IMG_1738

Here is what they had…
  • pizza leftovers.  For tiny princess K I use my FunBites Luv It cutter to cut up the pizza and added a fun heart pick through the two tiny hearts that the cutter makes.  I used a small-ish heart cookie cutter to cut out the heart you see on top of tiny princess A’s pizza chunks. I also included a heart pick which I think looks a lot like cupid arrow! ♥
  • a few Mott’s Medleys fruit snacks (I divided one package up between the two girls)
  • heat shaped carrots with ranch for dipping in the cute little sauce cups
  • applesauce with heart sprinkles
  • peanut butter crackers (I tried making the top cracker a heart with a cookie cutter, but it didn’t turn out that great)
  • the “Be Mine”  & “Text Me” rings are stuck into one regular sized marshmallow
I also included some Lunchbox Love from sayplease.com…. I think this one pretty much sums it up! Words to live by indeed. ♥

IMG_1743

K’s Lunchbox Love card is just perfect for her ♥

IMG_1744

Valentine’s day is coming. You still have time to make fabulous heart filled lunch for someone special in your life! 

IMG_1740


siggy_thumb[2]
some things I used to make these lunches…

1 comment:

  1. your lunches look lovely, i am sure your girls must have been really pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete