Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Boring lunch after a long hiatus!

Well, I wish I could tell you that my first post after my unexpected hiatus would be FAB, but unfortunately that’s just not the case. My cupboards are bare and we are taking on a sort of “pantry challenge” until my tiny princesses get out of school! Therefore, our lunches are pretty ho-hum lately. I do have a couple back logged lunches though…. and I figured it was high time for a blog post! ♥

I don’t remember the exact day of these lunches, but I know by the date that I uploaded them it was somewhere around the 11th of April.

Packed in an EasyLunchbox Tiny princess A had: A half of a bagel with cream cheese, a small salad, (with two different dressings in the blue and green sauce cups) a few round saltine crackers, yummy strawberries, and a tiny chocolate egg.

IMG_8117

Looks like K must have had potato soup in her Hello Kitty Thermos Funtainer. She also had some shredded cheese in the yellow sauce cup, a few round saltines, yummy strawberries, and a tiny chocolate egg, all packed snugly inside a very special Phineas and Ferb bento box directly from japan, which was picked up for me by a sweet bento friend! ♥

IMG_8124

I also included some LunchBox Love notes in each lunch, though tiny princess A’s is not pictured. ♥

 

siggy_thumb[2]

Some things I used to make these lunches…


1 comment: